Process checks electronically without ever having to go to the bank.
Electronic Check Solutions
Our Electronic Check processing solutions turn paper checks into electronic transactions.
Benefits of Accepting Checks Electronically
- Increase sales by safely accepting checks
- Faster availability of funds
- Eliminate check handling labor and trips to the bank
- Reduce fees — decrease bank fees associated with check returns and check handling expenses, and eliminate NSF and other banking fees
- Enhanced security — safer than cash and paper check processing
- Eliminate bad checks for security and peace of mind
- No paper claims for bad checks
- Free, detailed online reporting of all activity
Point of Sale Conversion
Used for face-to-face transactions. Enables merchants to process checks like a credit card.
- Paper checks are accepted during face-to-face transactions at the point-of-sale.
- Checks are run through a check imager or reader connected to a credit card terminal.
- The funds are electronically debited from the consumer’s checking account.
- Funds are then electronically deposited into the merchant’s bank account in 2-3 business days
Allows merchants to accept any type of check, in a point of sale or consumer -not-present environment. Guaranteed funding option available.
- Paper checks are received in the mail, drop box or in person (accept all types of checks at both point of sale and consumer-not-present environments).
- Checks are run through a check scanner connected to a PC (check scanner will have capability of scanning both sides of the check).
- Funds are electronically debited from the consumer’s checking account.
- Funds are then electronically deposited into the merchant’s account in 2-3 days (8 business days for payroll checks). Merchants can use existing account – no need for a separate account.
Allows merchants to accept payments through:
- Consumer Initiated Debit
- Bill Pay
- The consumer initiates the transaction on the merchant’s website or payment gateway. The consumer clicks “Agree” or “Accept,” providing authorization to instantly debit their checking account.
- The payment gateway communicates with the check processor which provides instant approval or decline.
- Funds are electronically debited from the client’s checking account.
- Funds are electronically deposited into the merchant’s bank account in 3-7 business days.
Allows merchants to process customer checks over the phone. Funds are sent via ACH and guaranteed.
- The consumer gives written or verbal authorization over the phone to electronically debit their checking account.
- Transaction information is uploaded to the processor through a variety of options including web-based virtual terminals, certified third party payment gateways, web services API, or batch file uploading.
- The funds are electronically debited from the client’s checking account.
- The funds are then electronically deposited into the merchant’s bank account in 5-7 business days.
Consumer Convenience Fee
Allows merchants to pass through the processing costs to the customer, resulting in no-fee processing.
The customers pay processing fees required to cover the transaction. Businesses are able to enjoy fast, secure check processing at no cost.